Qumu: View From the Top 2014
Video is now essential to business communication. That’s why, at Qumu, we’re always working on developing the solutions that will make enterprise video available to everyone, at any level. By providing the tools businesses need to create, manage, secure, distribute and measure the success of their videos, we help organizations release the power in video to engage and empower employees, partners and clients.
The leading analysts cite Qumu’s breadth of functionality, depth of scale and our years of experience providing enterprise video solutions to global enterprises as the reason why Qumu is the leader in enterprise video.
We pride ourselves on offering the only complete enterprise video platform, from video capture to internal and external delivery, our single solution provides industry leading functionality such as:
1. Live, scalable video broadcasting – Qumu handles live and on-demand video, behind or in front of the firewall to audiences of any size.
2. Rich mobile apps – On any mobile platform, our mobile apps provide secure video anywhere, any time.
3. Intelligent content routing – We deliver an optimized video stream to the appropriate device so video playback is seamless without wreaking havoc with your network.
4. Integrations – From SharePoint to IBM Connections and WebSphere to Oracle WebCenter, Jive and more, Qumu integrates seamlessly with existing solutions to bring video anywhere in the organization.
5. On-Premise, Cloud or Hybrid: Flexible software deployment can be tailored to current business needs and scaled as businesses grow.
6. Speech Search – Allows users to search through the audio tracks of the entire Qumu video library to quickly locate specific content in one video or through thousands of files.
Our website, www.qumu.com, features new insights and information about how video can transform the way your business communicates and connects. Join us and find out how business does video.
This article is Sponsored Content
Executives from companies on the 2014 Streaming Media 100 list share their insights on how to soar in the Online Video Industry.
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned