Skytide Announces Insight for Content Delivery Networks Version 3.0
Adds real-time reporting, ad hoc queries, new interface and extensive APIs
New York(14 May 2012)
Skytide, the leader in Online Video Management Analytics, today announced the next generation of its acclaimed CDN analytics and reporting solution. Skytide Insight for Content Delivery Networks 3.0 introduces real-time reporting, a completely redesigned user interface, technological advancements and integration capabilities that collectively make it the most customizable, responsive, flexible and intuitive measurement application of its kind.
New features include:
- Real-time reporting; actionable insight less than five minutes after logging of events
- Ad hoc reporting that allows users to combine data elements and create customized reports on demand
- More granular, flexible permission controls that allow administrators to manage access by user and by data element
- More extensive APIs that enable customers to combine Skytide's valuable data with external data sources or their own custom applications
- A faster, more responsive interface
- Measurement of hit rate (requests per second) to strengthen capacity planning capabilities
Skytide Insight for CDNs 3.0 will be generally available in summer of 2012. Real-time reporting has already been deployed successfully with some existing customers.
“Skytide Insight for CDNs 3.0 incorporates a host of new features that leading Telco CDNs have been telling us that they need,” said Skytide CEO, Michael O'Donnell. “They want real-time access to their data and the ability to customize reports as they see fit, all within a responsive, intuitive interface. Version 3.0 gives them all that and more.”
Skytide, the leader in Online Video Management Analytics, provides content delivery providers and digital media companies with the most complete operational view of their streaming video businesses, delivering the information necessary to make better-informed business decisions. Only Skytide's software-as-a-service and on-premise solutions can process massive amounts of data from disparate sources and turn it into detailed reports in real time. Skytide is venture-backed and works with leading digital media and technology companies including: British Telecom, Broadpeak, Cisco, Clear Channel Communications, Ericsson, HP, Juniper Networks, Tata Sky, Telecom Argentina, Telecom Italia, Telefonica and Telstra.