Encoding.com: View From the Top 2014
Encoding.com is the world’s largest video encoding service powering cloud-based media workflows for thousands of leading brands in media and entertainment, telecommunications, technology, lifestyle and advertising. Blending an SaaS model with sophisticated integrations on public and private cloud computing infrastructure, Encoding.com enables content providers to scale and automate transcoding, editing and DRM workflows without requiring expensive CAPEX investments. Encoding.com supports all popular broadcast, IPTV, web and mobile formats accelerating processing for optimized delivery to every device and platform. With over 100 million successful encodes, Encoding.com is the only cloud media service to offer performance-based SLAs so its customers can focus on what they do best.
Fastest Cloud Processing on the Market
• 16-core, single-tenant, multi-threaded, globally distributed, SLA backed, Aspera endpoint support.
Flexible Integration Methods
• Powerful XML API, watch folder, intuitive web UI, high speed desktop uploader, wrappers for every development language.
Support for Virtually Every Format
• Ingest & decode anything, Presets for every device & platform, HLS/HDS/MSS/DASH, ProRes, MPEG2-TS CableLabs, HDCam, XDCam, DVC Pro, Red and much more.
The Most Advanced HLS Support
• Broadest device compatibility, granular controls over all HLS parameters, lowest HLS overhead, Apple approved.
Harmonic ProMedia Carbon in the Cloud
• Seamlessly burst from Carbon on-prem to Carbon running in Encoding.com, rich support for all broadcast formats, use your existing presets, direct API access.
• Universal closed captioning, Nielsen watermarking, multi-channel audio, programmatic editing, PlayReady/Widevine/Primetime/Marlin DRM.
Visit www.encoding.com to sign up for an account. For more advanced workflow requirements, please call 800-513-7340 or contact email@example.com to speak with an expert today.
Encoding.com is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Aspen, CO and St.Petersburg, Russia.
This article is Sponsored Content
Executives from companies on the 2014 Streaming Media 100 list share their insights on how to soar in the Online Video Industry.
06 Oct 2014
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned