Product Spotlight: Teradek VidiU GO
In today’s broadcast world, content can happen anywhere at a moment’s notice, and you need a way to stream it to your audience. Additionally, you want to provide a reliable, high-quality video to give viewers a great experience. Introducing the VidiU Go, our latest encoder for streaming professionals.
With VidiU Go, live stream pristine 1080p60 video to online CDNs from wherever you need to be. Featuring the latest in 4G LTE bonding, VidiU Go is designed to deliver HD video reliably to your favorite live platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, etc.) in even the most challenging broadband locations.
Combine with our cloud platform, Core, to distribute to multiple live platforms simultaneously. Also stream with next-generation HEVC/H.265
compression to save data and achieve flawless video quality.
Product Target Market
VidiU Go is used in the professional live streaming world, including live production companies, news, sports, churches, schools, and independent broadcasters.
- Bond up to two 4G LTE USB modems, Ethernet & WiFi into a single, robust Internet connection.
- Stream to multiple live destinations simultaneously (Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, etc.).
- HEVC/H.265 and AVC/H.264 video compression.
- Cloud-based transcoding HEVC>AVC.
- SDI & HDMI dual inputs designed for any production setup.
- 10 second boot-up time.
- Configure remotely via the cloud or iOS/Android app.
This article is sponsored by Teradek.
S A L E S @T E R A D E K . C O M | ( 8 8 8 ) 9 4 1 - 2 1 1 1 | $ 1 , 4 9 0
This article is Sponsored Content