Kantar Announces 17 Partners for Videolytics Platform
The Kantar Videolytics platform, which gives advertisers access to rich analytic data for their videos, may still be in private beta, but that hasn't stopped the company from announcing 17 charter partners. These partners cover a range of online video publishing needs and will integrate with the Videolytics platform when it launches in public beta later this month.
"Kantar Video exists to help our partners and their clients fully realize the true potential of online and mobile video," says Bill Lederer, CEO of Kantar Video. "Our partners are a select lot. They are carefully chosen for their dependability, innovativeness, and client focus."
The partners are:
- 2Cimple: Video applications
- Adap.TV: Video advertising
- AdoTube: Video ad network
- Blip.tv: Online network
- Brightcove: Online video platform
- BrightRoll: Online video advertising services
- EyeWonder: Interactive digital ad technology
- JC Player: Flash video player
- KIT Digital: Video management solutions
- Limelight Networks: Online video platform
- LiveRail: Video advertising technology
- Ooyala: Video platform applications
- thePlatform: Online video management platform
- ScanScout: Video ad network
- TidalTV: Video advertising solutions
- Tremor Media: Video advertising network
- Twistage: Digital media management
"Blip.tv is very excited about our partnership with Kantar Video, which will help move the industry to the next generation of video measurement, while shedding light on the rise of independent producers who are attracting more than 95 million views a month to Blip.tv shows," says Mike Hudack, CEO of Blip.tv.
Earlier this year, Kantar announced a partnership with Anvato, which lets customers track modified videos to monitor for copyright infringement.
The long-awaited rich analytics platform is finally available as a public, self-service beta.
27 Oct 2010
While other tools only track official syndication, Kantar will monitor even edited content.
21 Jul 2010
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned