Adap.tv Debuts Brand Impact Suite of Tools
Advertisers that want to ensure more effective video ads for their brand should check out Brand Impact, a suite of tool just released by Adap.tv, home to the Internet's first online video advertising marketplace.
The suite relies on partnership to help advertisers find their target audience and measure the results. Adap.tv spells out the suite's five main advantages:
- Prevention: Brand Impact offers video targeting technology, thanks to a partnership with Affine Systems. Affine's software analyzes video content, to make sure that campaigns don't run alongside objectionable material.
- Performance: The suite offers detailed real-time analytics thanks to Vizu's Ad Catalyst solution.
- Precision: Brands can use targeting providers such as eXelate, Lotame, and Targus to make sure they're reaching the desired audience.
- Proof: The Adap.tv marketplace's URL verification system confirms that campaigns only run on pre-selected sites.
- Premium Inventory: Brands have a large body of content to choose from, as Adap.tv serves ads on more then 1,400 of comScore's top properties.
"Our customers are telling us they want brand safety, advanced targeting, increased measurability, and verification for their online video ad campaigns. Only Adap.tv's Brand Impact incorporates all of their needs into a single offering, so they can have confidence in their video ad spend," says Toby Gabriner, president of Adap.tv. "Through partnerships with industry leaders such as Affine Systems and Vizu, as well as built-in tools, we provide brands with the necessary technologies to make online video advertising easy, targeted, and impactful."
Frame-by-frame classification platform lets ad buyers be sure they're buying time on safe and relevant content.
Ad marketplace company debuts platform for running and managing online video advertising campaigns.
Agreement gives premium content owners a way to tap the growing demand for advertising on multiple screens.
Advertisers will find all the resources they need for a successful campaign in one location.
Partnership brings thorough consumer data that advertisers can use to target the right audience.
Two new services from Adap.tv and Tremor Media are designed to help content publishers easily and successfully enter the world of online video ads.
Tues., May 27, by Bill Greenwood