Enterprise Video Trends 2022
After taking on an outsized role in 2020-21, enterprise video's importance has only grown across 2022, with respondents to our second-annual enterprise video survey pointing out the growing number of ways that enterprise video has entrenched itself in the “business as usual” landscape of hybrid events, internal meetings, and external communications use cases. Download the Enterprise Video Trends 2022 research report to gain insights into the following and more:
- Hybrid events are here to stay, but it will take both foresight and innovation to bring them up to par with fully virtual or fully in-person events.
- The entrenched laptop/desktop viewing model for enterprise video consumption beginning to fracture, as respondents continue to consume enterprise video on their home devices.
- Tolerance for sub-standard online events has eroded significantly.
- While respondents are pleased overall with the value of online events, respondents rating their most important online event as “a waste of time” grew almost fivefold in the last year.
- Many online enterprise video players lack functions that respondents want, including the ability to perform agenda- or topic-based navigation.