Encoding & Transcoding Trends 2021
Sponsored By: Bitmovin
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated video adoption across the board, but especially in markets that had been slow to take it up before. Encoding & Transcoding Trends 2021 is a survey-based brief that exposes how the uptick in video consumption affected the workflows that create and deliver all of that content. The survey answered these questions and more:
- Which video markets are leading the way among early adopters of technologies like 4K UHD, 8K, and super resolution?
- Which codecs are finding favor—and which are falling away?
- How prevalent is the move to cloud encoding workflows?
- Is content/context-aware encoding gaining traction?
- What technologies are publishers using to protect their video assets?
Enter your email in the box at the right to download the survey results now.