Worldnow Targets Multi-Channel Networks with One-Stop Solution
Worldnow announces its one-stop solution for Multi-Channel Networks, which will be unveiled at the upcoming NAB Show.
New York, NY(01 Apr 2015)
Worldnow, the leading provider of multi-screen media management and monetization solutions, unveiled its groundbreaking technology for multi-channel networks to bridge the gap between YouTube and other digital channels. For the first time, content creators will now have complete control of their brand from a single platform - managing all production, distribution, measurement and monetization across all connected devices. Worldnow's comprehensive, feature rich and advanced TV platform delivers an enhanced viewing experience with revolutionary personalization, interactive and social capabilities.
"We see the market adopting a model of channel creation that is independent of major sites, or portals, and more adaptive to a brand's direct conversation with fans," said Marc Mulgrum, Vice President of Sales of Worldnow. "We offer channel creators a complete solution to take control of their brands and maximize revenue without any risk. By partnering with Worldnow, MCNs will have access to our experienced direct ad sales team; delivering a vast network of longstanding relationships with the strongest brands and agencies to deliver personalized advertising campaigns anytime, everywhere and on any device."
Worldnow will demonstrate its solutions for MCN producers at NAB 2015 in Las Vegas in Booth# SU 12010 in the Upper Level of the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center from April 13-16.
The Worldnow Multi-Channel Network (MCN) offering delivers a cost-effective and scalable solution that empowers content producers to engage their target audience on any device. Key features include:
- Unified video and content management across multiple channels to create and support unique digital brands more efficiently.
- Support for various business models for both live and on-demand with real-time actionable insights.
- Seamless, simple and secure subscriber management capabilities.
- Customizable template applications for mobile and connected devices without writing a single line of code.
- Support of video, audio, graphics and interactive engagement features such as comments, ratings and social sharing.
- Robust syndication engine to automate virtual distribution strategies to YouTube and other digital destinations.
- Built-in proprietary discoverability technology to ensure top ranking results on search engines, social platforms and content aggregators.
- Premium customer support and managed advertising services.
"Connecting content with viewers is the sole mission for the MCN market, and we have created bulletproof solutions for brands that seek greater independence, with larger revenue realization, for their content," said Gary Gannaway, Chief Executive Officer of Worldnow. "There is no one site for a MCN owner – just as there are thousands of creators who may make up that MCN – and we can help customize solutions that maximize the business model and the creative look and feel."
In addition, Worldnow will conduct live demonstrations of its newly introduced intelligent virtual broadcast platform, Channel in a Box. To schedule a meeting with Worldnow at NAB, please visit: http://worldnow.com/nab-show-2015/.
Worldnow is the only complete ecosystem that combines digital media management and advertising services for all IP-connected devices. The company's complete solution provides a unique end-to-end approach for all video assets to reduce the cost and complexity associated with producing, distributing, measuring and monetizing HD live and on-demand video. Worldnow provides a world-class direct ad sales and operations team. With one of the largest ad networks with coverage of 81% of U.S. households, the Worldnow National Sales team delivers the scale, ad technology and managed services required to maximize revenue at every touch point. To learn more, please visit www.worldnow.com and follow @WorldnowNews