Valuable Content: Data for Quality Decisions and User Engagement
In the VlogBox Get-Together upcoming webinar, we’ll discuss the strategies that help make targeting more effective, dig deeper into the matter of geo communities and discuss how to reach them.
Dover(20 May 2022)
VlogBox's third Get-Together webinar is about to take place on 31 May, at 12 PM EDT.
This time Anna McMichael together with experts from IRIS.TV and Wantent will discuss the tools for customer engagement and effective content targeting within the CTV environment.
How to define what type of content will best engage viewers if you don’t know who your viewers are?Creators should get to know their audience’s contextually using tools and techniques to study viewers' behavior, preferences, and demands. A data driven content strategy helps provide customers with content that resonates with their desires.
Questions to be discussed:
- How to use behavioral data to transform the marketing of the CTV channel?
- What new AI-based tools can be used to research the emotions of the customers?
- What data can be useful for understanding how to target audiences more effectively?
- What is the story behind the creation of the big geo community?
- What are the main challenges for the devices when choosing the content in the era of content abundance?
- How data about the emotions of viewers can be helpful for creators, and advertisers, and how this data can help to maximize content efficiency with AI tools?
- What is the market of AI emotion recognition platforms and what are their roles in CTV?
- How to create authentic, engagement-driven content by data understanding of consumer behavior?
- What are the first steps of a marketing campaign during the launch of a media business/influencer agency/CTV business?
- How marketing strategy and content distribution should be altered taking into account CTV user behavior and specifics of platforms?
Meet our panelists
Director of Strategic Partnerships, VlogBox.
With more than 7 years of experience in AdTech/MarTech industries, Anna is an advising professional who knows how to establish a win-win connection with content creators, supply and demand side partners easily integrating them in the world of OTT.
Vice President, Platform Operations, IRIS.TV
C.J. has deep knowledge of ad-tech and programmatic advertising from all ends of the media ecosystem. Prior to joining IRIS.TV, C.J. previously worked with publishers, broadcasters, and technology vendors. She has held a variety of leadership roles in advertising technology and operations at companies including Magnite, The Weather Group, Tegna, NBCU, Frankly Media, and CBS.
Oleksii Shaldenko, Ph.D.
Oleksii has 8 years of extensive expertise in CGI and IT creating visual effects for Hollywood AAA+ projects. He has gathered a great team that managed to build a high-demand product for evaluation of content effectiveness, by applying machine learning.
Who should join?
- Production studios
- Content distributors and resellers
- Vloggers and talent agencies
- Publishers and TV channels
- Advertisers and marketers
- AdTech and CTV enthusiasts
Are you excited already?
Register now and be the first to know our CTV marketing experts’s insights that can help you engage more loyal customers and enhance your targeting strategies. Join us!