Primestream To Introduce Xchange 4.0 at NAB 2015
New Activity and Media Tracking Enhances Search and Discovery For Better Collaboration and Interactivity
Miami, Florida(19 Feb 2015)
Primestream® will demonstrate Xchange™ Suite v4.0, a major upgrade to the application that gives broadcasters and video professionals instant Web access to content on their FORK Production servers from any PC or tablet device. Work more collaborative and interactive with Xchange v4.0, featuring Insight™, a new powerful comment, rating and media activity tracking system. Xchange v4.0 also brings the ability to download and import content, metadata and markers from Xchange into leading Non-Linear Editors such as Apple® Final Cut Pro® X and Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC. Batch upload media into Xchange, as well as publish content from Xchange to social media sites using a new integrated tool. Xchange is available for HTML5 supported Web browsers and iOS®.
Features and capabilities include:
- Xchange Activity Tracking: Keep track of activity such as play count, rating, comment count, marker count, and subclip count.
- Xchange Rating System: Users can use a 5-star rating system to mark content.
- Xchange Enhanced Searching : Uses can search and sort by activity and rating values providing a rich set of media results.
- Batch Uploading: Users can select multiple files at once and upload to Xchange.
- Xchange Fast Start: Begin working with media while it is processed in the background.
- Social Media Publishing: Tightly integrated using the industry standard APIs, users can send finished media to Social Media sites such as Vimeo and YouTube directly from Xchange
- User Bins: Users can organize media by simply dragging and dropping items into an Xchange Bin
Other Xchange features and capabilities include:
- Xchange Uploader: Allows users to submit raw or finished packages directly into the FORK production environment via a Web-based interface.
- Xchange Downloader: Allows users to download source content in order to edit final packages locally, with the ability to choose among multiple qualities to download.
- Xchange Partial File Download: Users can download sections of media, allowing faster download workflows and eliminating the need to download entire media.
- Quick, Cuts-Only Editing: Allows users to create a rough cut with footage in Xchange and send the timeline to the FORK Production environment for distribution.
Primestream will demonstrate Xchange v4.0 at NAB, Booth SL10216. Request a demo in advance by visiting us at primestream.com/nab
Primestream®, a leader in advanced automation and asset management software, offers a seamless end-to-end platform for the digital acquisition of live and file-based content, editing, logging, control room and master control playback, Web publishing, smartphone video contribution, and archiving. Primestream’s proven solutions are implemented by some of the world’s leading broadcasters, uplink service providers, online digital media operations, corporations, and production/postproduction facilities — and is ideally suited for multisite operations. More information is available at primestream.com.
Print Photo Link: http://www.primestream.com/pr/nab2015/print/xchange4_print_1b.jpg
Web Photo Link: http://www.primestream.com/pr/nab2015/digital/xchange4_web_1b.png
Photo Caption: Xchange™ v4.0 for Cloud Asset Management