New scalable and ultra-low latency streaming software - meet Storm Streaming Server
Storm Streaming Media presents its ultra-low latency streaming software with dedicated SDKs for Web, iOS and Android. Please meet Storm Streaming Server.
Bielsko-Biala(21 Jul 2021)
Storm Streaming Media, a Poland-based startup, a team of experts with over 15 years of experience in the web video and live streaming industry, has the privilege to presents its first product - the "Storm Streaming Server." Alongside the dedicated Storm Player and Storm iOS/Android SDKs, it is a complete solution for low-latency streaming for Web and Mobile Applications.
As the technology suppliers and creators of many renowned VOD services, Internet-TV, and adult platforms, we have constantly struggled with the integration of multiple semi-compatible solutions from different vendors. Storm Streaming Server is our own answer to that problem.
Aimed at live-event operators, internet-TV providers, live-consulting services, adult webcam sites, and gaming streaming, this is a carefully crafted software for managing both dedicated and user-made live streams with thousands of viewers.
Our software consists of a high-performance and scalable server application capable of hosting hundreds of individual streams and up to 10,000 viewers per instance. Together with a dedicated player library, it can be effortlessly implemented into any modern website or mobile application, so as to enable sub-second latency and almost instant playback on any device. Inbuilt scaling functionality provides both an advanced redundancy mechanisms for server clusters and easy expansion when needed.
- Sub 1-sec latencies and instant video playback,
- Dedicated libraries/SDKs for Web, iOS, and Android along with sample and open-source video players for all platforms,
- Cross-platform server application based on Java, with Docker images available for deployment
- Inbuilt RTMP server (no 3rd party software needed)
- Scalable solution with cluster functionality and health-check systems,
- nDVR functionality,
- Detailed and professional documentation,