“It’s time for online video platforms to raise their game to go beyond simple video uploading, hosting, and sharing, and Knovio 3.0 does just that,” said KnowledgeVision CEO Michael Kolowich. “Video creation, collaboration, advanced analytics, and video microsites are all essential to feed the continued rapid adoption and growth of business video. Our heritage in smart media players and video analytics offers us unique advantages in bringing these advanced capabilities to the business video market.”
Seven Knovio Editions
Knovio offers a range of editions to meet the needs of every type of video user:
• Knovio Enterprise Edition , for company-wide video platform deployments;
• Knovio Corporate Edition , for workgroups, departments, and teams;
• Knovio Suite , which gives the full range of Knovio’s tools to power communicators;
• Knovio Gold , for educators and trainers who want to build learning video assets;
• Knovio Pro , an entry-level product for individual business professionals;
• Knovio Student Edition , which places many pro features in the hands of students;
• Knovio Lite , a limited free product for creating simple video and online presentations.
Evaluation and review accounts are available for analysts and media, along with a downloadable evaluation guide, by visiting www.knovio.com/media
• Video: Knovio Overview
• Video: What’s New in Knovio 3.0
• Knovio Interactive Demo
KnowledgeVision is the leader in smart media creation and hosting technology. Its Knovio online video platform is used by more than 235,000 people worldwide in more than 2,000 companies and campuses to create, host, share, organize, collaborate around, and measure online media content.
Founded in 2010 by a team of online media pioneers led by ZDNet Founder Michael Kolowich, KnowledgeVision is backed by GrandBanks Capital, Rand Capital, and a group of individual investors who believe in the company's mission to bring smarter video content to every business, organization, and educational institution.