Intelivideo Subscription Center Enables Digital Video Owners to Capitalize on Explosive Growth in Subscription Video Consumption
New SVOD platform offers comprehensive, easy-to-use storefront builder, dashboard and toolset to establish and expand recurring revenue streams from digital video content
Broomfield, Colo.(15 Jun 2016)
Intelivideo has launched a comprehensive new dashboard that is a game changer for the fast-growing subscription video on demand (SVOD) market. The Intelivideo Subscription Center makes it dramatically simpler for companies of every size and type including health and fitness, film festivals and high-volume digital asset catalog firms to get a clear picture of their subscription video business in one place.
The Intelivideo Subscription Center allows digital video content owners to create and grow a recurring revenue stream by harnessing the power of a subscription model. By providing a complete picture of their digital subscription business including transaction volume, sales figures, customer detail, analytics and trend data from one dashboard, business owners save time no longer needing to log into multiple platforms for this information. Access to valuable subscription business metrics also enables content owners to run their business profitably since they can see what’s working (and what’s not), optimizing accordingly.
Features and Benefits
With the Intelivideo Subscription Center, content owners can:
- Quickly start a new digital subscription business for video content that generates a recurring revenue stream
- Expand and grow an existing subscription video business to drive additional revenue and simplify management
- Create a branded, customer facing digital subscription storefront utilizing Intelivideo’s new Apex theme specifically tailored to subscription products
- Manage multiple subscriptions at multiple price points simultaneously, from one place
- Offer flexible subscription options (weekly, monthly, annually) tailored to different customer segments
- Save time and money reducing refunds and cancellations by setting cancellation threshold alerts, automating cancellation management, and gaining insight into proven retention methods
- Easily upload and release new content in a manner that gives businesses complete control of their digital assets
- View new and active subscribers, revenue and trend data on multiple subscription products from one dashboard
- Access customer-level viewer analytics and understand consumption behaviors including time of day, device and duration
- Easily identify trends by tapping into predictive business analytics
“Intelivideo’s mission is to make it easy for companies to monetize their digital content, and our new Subscription Center takes that to a whole new level,” said Matt Given, CEO of Intelivideo. “With the ability to quickly add new content, create multiple subscription products at different pricepoints, manage adiminstrative functionality from one place, and get a clear overall picture of your business’ health, the Subscription Center is a game changer for companies selling video online.”
This announcement comes at a time when digital subscription demand is on the rise. Sales of subscription products at Intelivideo have seen double digit month-over-month growth during the past six months, while platform sales have tripled during the past year. That growth has led to an enormous volume of digital assets being monetized on the Intelivideo platform, currently totaling 65,000 products and digital assets, 90% of which are video. Further, growth rates of subscription video sales on the platform are now outpacing overall platform sales growth rates, including sales for transaction video on demand (TVOD) products. Intelivideo’s Subscription Center is designed to give every company the ability to capitalize on these trends.
Additional trends supporting the platform’s expansion include online consumption of video content growing at triple-digit annual rates. These trends are driven by consumers who are taking advantage of near-universal connectivity for their tablets and smartphones to watch anything they want, anywhere they want. Recent over-the-top (OTT) video viewing habits represent a significant business opportunity for companies who provide video content online.
“By creating an all-in-one dashboard dedicated to managing digital subscription business, we are making it possible for digital content owners to take advantage of recent growth trends in SVOD and be successful doing it,” explains Given. “Take the health and fitness industry. Consumers are spending a tremendous amount of money on on-demand subscriptions that deliver fitness videos whenever and wherever the user wants to workout, manage their nutrition, have a yoga session, or simply be inspired. With Subscription Center, any person or company with video content can start driving revenue.”
Intelivideo provides the critical technology that enables companies of any size to capitalize on the explosive growth in demand for video on demand (VOD) and subscription video on demand (SVOD) services. The platform helps companies build and grow profitable subscription businesses by providing an all-in-one video subscription center, digital storefronts, an education center for marketing and selling digital assets, and secure video and digital content delivery to every device. See more at www.intelivideo.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter @Intelivideo.