Fifth Annual Content Delivery Summit to Showcase Web, Acceleration, and Media Delivery Technologies
Dynamic Site Acceleration, OTT Caching, Operator CDN, Ecommerce Acceleration, Transparent Caching, and Licensed CDN Comprise Event Schedule for Telecom Carriers, Service Providers, Content Owners, and Vendors
Medford, NJ(15 Apr 2013)
StreamingMedia.com, the leading producer of news, information, and events dedicated to the business, technology, and content of streaming media, announced programming for the fifth annual Content Delivery Summit (www.contendeliverysummit.com). Co-located with the Streaming Media East Exhibition and Conference, taking place May 20th at the New York Hilton, this 1-day highly focused event brings together telecom carriers, service providers, content owners, and industry vendors for a detailed look at web, acceleration, and media delivery infrastructure.
The event will kick off with a keynote from Ken Florance, VP of Content Delivery at Netflix, who will highlight how major ISPs around the world are using the Netflix Open Connect Content Delivery Network to deliver Netflix video efficiently.
Developed and chaired by CDN guru Dan Rayburn, the summit will include case studies on real-world deployments, demos of new technology platforms, and discussions on business model considerations for all forms of content delivery across media, broadcast, service provider, and commerce applications.
In addition to Netflix's keynote, other conference topics and presentations will include:
• Managing OTT Video Quality for Service Providers and Network Operators
• How Comcast Built an Open Source CDN
• Using Advanced CDN Services to Improve Ecommerce Performance
• Latest Backbone Router Data: Massive Ongoing Changes in Content Distribution
• Operator Strategies for OTT Video Delivery
• Converged Future of CDN and Cloud Delivery at Telefonica
• Dynamic Site Delivery With Amazon CloudFront
• Lessons From Phase Three of the CDN Federation Pilot
• Caching and Content Delivery Strategies for Network Operators
• Increasing Ecommerce Revenue Through Dynamic Content Delivery
• Creating a CDN Federation inAsia
• Deploying an Operator CDN to Enhance Customer Experience
• Infrastructure Cost Management: Delivering Content With the Best Cost Structure
• Business Models for Multiscreen B2C Content Services
• Generating Revenue From the CDN Value Chain
• Video CDN Data: Pricing, Contract, Volume, and Market Sizing Trends
Confirmed speakers and presenters include Netflix, Telstra Global, Redbox Instant by Verizon, Amazon, eBay, Comcast, Cisco, Akamai, Level 3, Telefonica, EdgeCast, Charter Communications, Qwilt, DeepField Networks, and many more still being placed.
To register for the 2013 Content Delivery Summit, please go to www.contentdeliverysummit.com or phone 800-300-9868.
About StreamingMedia.com Events
StreamingMedia.com's conferences and expositions are the largest and most prestigious events in the world for the business of video and audio on the internet. Bringing together leading companies and technologies, StreamingMedia.com events are the industry's meeting place for streaming media professionals who want to learn, network, and make business deals. Executives and decision makers from all over the world attend these annual events inNew York,California, andLondon. Focused on the "business" of streaming media in the media and entertainment, enterprise, education and broadcast sectors, these shows are the industry's leading forum, bringing together digital media experts and professionals in order to exchange ideas, strategies, and success stories.