Elemental Partners with Industry Leaders to Showcase Multiscreen Video Delivery at NAB 2012
Elemental Technologies announced it will be showcased in more than ten partner booths at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) annual conference and exhibition in Las Vegas, April 16-19.
Portland, Oregon(17 Apr 2012)
Elemental Technologies, the leading supplier of video processing solutions for multiscreen content delivery, today announced it will be showcased in more than ten partner booths at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) annual conference and exhibition in Las Vegas, April 16-19. Partners planning to highlight Elemental on the show floor include Adobe, Akamai, ATTO, AuthenTec, Dell, Dolby Laboratories Incorporated, DTS, EMC Isilon, NVIDIA, SRS Labs, Supermicro, Toshiba and Verimatrix.
- Akamai will stream MPEG-DASH content created by Elemental over its content delivery network in booth SL8124. DASH is a new delivery protocol designed to address the dramatic growth of Internet video by defining a universal delivery format.
- Dell is demonstrating Elemental® Live as a part of its content delivery solution in the Intel booth (SL12810). The solution combines server expertise from Dell with software from Elemental and Edgecast to create a content delivery platform that helps carriers manage on-demand delivery of any video to any screen with reduced hardware and power consumption.
- DTS is showcasing Elemental® Server for transcoding content to DECE’s Ultraviolet CFF format for secure and ubiquitous content delivery (booth SU7619). In the demonstration, Elemental Server will perform DTS-HD® encoding, including the high efficiency DTS Express™ profile, and CFF multiplexing.
- EMC Isilon will host Keith Wymbs, VP of marketing at Elemental, in the EMC Isilon theater at 2pm on April 16 and April 18 to discuss next generation video processing for a multiscreen world. The presentation is open to all show attendees in booth SL6315.
- NVIDIA (booth SL9215) is demonstrating a high-performance solution for live event production featuring the new Elemental Live 150 Series running on dual NVIDIA Tesla GPUs. The Elemental Live 150 Series packs high performance video processing and throughput in either a rack mount or desktop form factor, allowing live event producers to output streams for multi-camera angle viewing.
- SRS Labs (booth SU11613) is demonstrating its HELM™ solution (Head-End Loudness Management), integrated into Elemental Live. The combination of SRS’ HELM with Elemental’s head-end products allows broadcast operators and MVPDs to not only check for CALM Act and EBU R-128 compliance, but allows for broadcasters to automatically correct any problems found with loudness inconsistencies across all of the operators’ feeds. This ensures a problem-free consumer viewing experience, whether it be program-to-commercial, program-to-program, or channel surfing
- Supermicro® will showcase Elemental Live on its 1U SuperServer® (6016GT-TF) with dual NVIDIA GPUs in booth N2533. The combined power of Supermicro’s server solution with Elemental Live provides a low cost per stream solution delivering real-time HD video streams live over the Internet. In addition, this solution encodes the highest quality video at unprecedented speeds, allowing for faster throughput and increased capacities for any broadcast company or Internet-based video site.
Elemental will exhibit at NAB in booth SU10012 in the South Upper Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. To schedule a meeting with an Elemental representative at NAB, please visit http://www.elementaltechnologies.com/lp/schedule-meeting.
Elemental Technologies is the leading supplier of video solutions for multiscreen content delivery. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the company pioneered the use of graphics processors to power adaptive video streaming over IP networks. Providing unmatched solutions for top media and entertainment companies worldwide, including Comcast, Disney and HBO, Elemental helps content programmers and service providers bring video to any screen, anytime – all at once. The company has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom and Hong Kong. To learn more, please visit www.elementaltechnologies.com and follow @elementaltech on Twitter.
Elemental Technologies, Inc.