Discover Video Enhances DEVOS with Roku Digital Signage & Podcasting
DEVOS 4.1 includes significant new features including Roku support for digital signage, universal transcoding of video files, extensive usage and real-time performance reports, and the addition of categories for organizing video content.
Wallingford, CT(20 May 2015)
Discover Video today announced, DEVOS 4.1, a major upgrade of the popular DEVOS Enterprise Video Platform. DEVOS 4.1 includes significant new features including Roku support for digital signage, universal transcoding of video files, extensive usage and real-time performance reports, and the addition of categories for organizing video content. These enhancements expand the DEVOS applications, making it ideal for businesses, schools, and government agencies for streaming and managing video content. The latest release also includes Podcasting and advanced content search.
"We listen to our customers and have added many of their feature requests," said Rich Mavrogeanes, Discover Video CEO. "DEVOS 4.1 has the capabilities needed by large multi-national corporations, small elementary schools or large school districts, or any organization in between.”
DEVOS 4.1 Key Features:
- Automatic transcoding of various video file types
- Creation of Categories for grouping video files and easy search
- Comprehensive reports on live viewing, user platforms, VOD content/storage
- Digital Signage streaming to Roku boxes and Roku “stick”, in addition to Samsung
- Real-time performance information on the DEVOS system
- Audio emergency messages via Priority Alert
- New attractive player with enhanced Closed Captioning support
- Automatic video Podcasting
About Discover Video, LLC
Discover Video provides video streaming equipment and services to broadcasters, schools, corporations, and government. The products include multimedia video encoders, decoders, and transcoders, media servers, priority video alert systems, digital signage, and mobile broadcasting kits. Discover Video’s customers include major corporations, local, state, and federal government, educational institutions, churches, local cable-TV stations and small businesses. http://www.discovervideo.com