DVEO to Demo "Your Branded" OTT Video Delivery Platform at IBC
The Video Platform II: OTT is a scalable "your branded" "Cloud" or "On Premises" platform for entertainment, sports, religious, educational, military, corporate, etc. It provides a secure turn-key customizable solution for service providers.
San Diego(30 Aug 2018)
DVEO, a supplier to leading telco and cable operators providing TV/OTT services, will showcase their fully managed streaming video content delivery platform at stand 2.A34 at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC), September 14-18, in Amsterdam, at stand 2.A34. The Video Platform II: OTT is a scalable "your branded" "Cloud" or "On Premises" platform for entertainment, sports, religious, educational, military, corporate, etc. It provides a secure turn-key customizable solution for service providers.
The Video Platform II: OTT enables organizations to upload, convert, store, and play back their video content via the internet using a well-structured system work flow that can generate revenue via subscriptions, advertising, or both.
The Video Platform II: OTT provides self managed upload, transcode/ad insertion, grooming, geofencing, delivery, and player support for small to large organizations. It is suitable for Telco TV/OTT and cable operators, service providers, universities, businesses, and other organizations that have content to deliver to an established customer base via a "turn-key" platform.
"Platforms make sense for organizations large and small since there is a rapid shift by users wanting to expand the television viewing choices to support IP for enjoyment on their own "IP" devices, stated Laszlo Zoltan, Vice President of DVEO. "Especially unique on the Video Platform II: OTT platform is our native ability to monetize your content via ad insertion. It is well known that monetization will likely pay for your investment within the first year or two. National, regional (local), and targeted advertising can easily be implemented at low cost with our unique ad centered architecture."
Laszlo Zoltan went on to say, "For customers who require a video player with the Video Platform II: OTT, we recommend our full-featured zXORA Player -- a re-brandable player/middleware for mobile devices and set-top boxes. Built-in geo-fencing enables geo-location-based streaming and ad insertion, and the player provides ad analytics and other user statistics. It includes an easy to use real time EPG (Electronic Program Guide). The zXORA Player can also be ordered as a standalone license."
Contribution: Your Premises
Camera, Video Server, or IRD Sources
- Send your content from your location to DVEO Video Platform Cloud
- MultiStreamer Origin Encoder with HD-SDI or HDMI inputs and HLS, TS out
- Gearbox™ Origin Encoder with up to 16 HD-SDI or HDMI inputs and HLS, TS out
- Your existing encoders with HLS, TS outputs
- Your video servers with TS or HLS outputs
- Your satellite or over the air IRDs with TS outputs
- Inputs: DOZER, UDP/RTP, RTSP, RTMP, HLS
- Outputs: UDP/RTP, RTMP, HLS, DASH
- Output Video Codecs: MPEG-2, H.264, H.265
- Output Audio Codecs: AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AACv2, MPEG-2
- Transcode channel to multiple different resolutions for multiscreen playback
- Packaging for HLS TS, HLS fMP4, DASH
- Insert SCTE 35 via GPI triggers
- Add logos if desired
- Outputs: HLS TS, HLS fMP4, DASH VOD
- Output Video Codecs: H.264, H.265
- Output Audio Codecs: AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AACv2
- Encode Files to multiple different resolutions
- Watch Folder for batch Encoding
Protect Your Content with DRM
- Encryption: Widevine, AES 128
- Supports BuyDRM, Verimatrix
Live Timeshift Delay / Catchup TV
- Delay Live IP channels by Minutes or Hours
- Support Pause, Rewind, Fast Forward with HLS/Dash outputs
- Catch up TV HLS/DASH: Go back to start of program or specific time of day
Server Side Ad Insertion
- Insert SCTE 35 via scheduler
- Add VAST manifest based on profile
- VAST working with several ad exchanges
- Supports VAST version 2, 3, and 4
- Insert ads if SCTE 35 is embedded
- Pull ads according to manifest/profile
Live & VOD Distribution: Push Content to End Users, Partner, CDN
- Push Live or VOD content to CDN. Deliver to users by creating relationship with the right CDN based on geography, price, QoS, and suitability desired
- Distribute content direct to users from DVEO Video Platform
- Push content to Affiliates anywhere in world with Packet Recovery Software
Player and Middleware Management
- Provide downloadable player via app store or website with appropriate skin
- Provide support for mobile devices, PCs, Android, iOS, Roku devices, etc.
- Create support for both private and public clouds
- Create and Manage subscriptions
- Analytics on what channels users are watching
- Geofencing: Restrict playout to geographic area
- Billing and Profiling: Enter profile info and ensure payments. Enable/Disable users who are authorized/ unauthorized
Suggested Retail Price:
VIDEO PLATFORM II: $10,000-$150,000 U.S.
DVEO is a well established, privately held entity headquartered in San Diego, California, since 2001. DVEO develops and sells broadcast quality video encoding and streaming products, media servers and ad insertion solutions to leading Telco TV/OTT and cable operators around the world. The DVEO solutions enable multi-screen service delivery to any device, anytime, anywhere in the world. Deployment models include turnkey installations and cloud-based service delivery. All solutions are built on Linux OS and Intel Xeon-based platforms to ensure 24x7 reliability, and feature DVEO-developed software for maximum flexibility and upgradability, ensuring long term investment protection. These ultra-reliable products are matched by valuable pre-sales consultancy, outstanding post-sales service and support, and -- not least -- unusual affordability.