Adap.tv Clears Pathway to Intelligent Video Advertising
Launches Pathway, Audience Path and Demand Path, industry leading platforms that maximize ROI for advertiser and revenue for publishers
SAN MATEO, Calif.(13 Sep 2013)
Adap.tv, the technology partner of choice for the world’s largest video advertising buyers and sellers, today unveiled new platform features and branding.
Formerly called the Adap.tv Platform, Pathway is Adap.tv’s video ad technology platform that processes billions of impressions for buyers and sellers and gets smarter with every transaction. Pathway delivers high quality, safe, scalable video ad transactions between buyers and sellers across all screens.
Adap.tv is also launching Audience Path and Demand Path platforms, or upgraded versions of its buyer and seller tools. Based on experience gained from supporting 83 of the Ad Age Top 100 advertisers and 70 of the top 100 comScore publishers, Audience Path and Demand Path are tailored to meet the unique needs of buyers and sellers and provide a single intuitive interface in which advertisers and publishers can accomplish their business goals and deliver outstanding results.
These specialized platforms leverage the core technologies and intelligence of Pathway:
- Audience Path empowers advertisers to leverage unique audience segments, reach audiences across devices, optimize to meet campaign objectives and access actionable insights.
- Demand Path connects publishers to all advertising demand, allow them to forecast demand for their inventory, optimize what and when to sell across channels, maximize campaign yield and gain performance insights.
“With so many viewing choices for consumers today, how do buyers and sellers stay ahead? The world of multi-screen advertising is complicated; buyers and sellers each need unique solutions to realize the true value of media as it continues to proliferate across screens,” said Toby Gabriner, president of Adap.tv. “Pathway represents our commitment to simple, safe, future-proof solutions that are device, channel and media agnostic.”
Pathway is the only global video technology platform that brings together and directly connects both advertisers and publishers, providing network effects for both constituents that allow them to maximize revenue and ROI across all video screens. Pathway provides key technologies that optimize delivery of every video transaction supported by Audience Path, Demand Path and the Adap.tv Marketplace, including:
- state-of-the-art data warehouse that provides ad intelligence and insights gleaned from thousands of campaigns, millions of viewers, thousands of media sources and across all devices;
- high performance ad delivery engine to reach, target, engage and monetize audiences across screens, at scale, including linear television, digital, mobile and other connected screens;
- best-of-breed APIs and a comprehensive set of 3rd party apps for targeting, measurement, ad formats, brand measurement and privacy compliance; and
- proprietary and best-of-breed third-party technologies to maintain high quality and safe video ad environments while protecting the publisher user experience.
Teg Grenager, Adap.tv’s co-founder and chief product officer, added, “We are committed to technology-driven media solutions that ensure value not only today as we bridge the gap between digital video and linear television, but also tomorrow, when television and video have merged into a single, new business.”
Adap.tv, a division of AOL Networks, is transforming the way video advertising is bought and sold. Adap.tv's video intelligence platform, Pathway, helps many of the world's largest brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks intelligently, effectively and safely plan, buy and measure billions of video ad trades programmatically every month across web, linear TV and mobile video.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Adap.tv has US offices in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York, and international offices in Australia, India and London.