May 17, 2023
Follow-the-Presenter Tools for DIY Instructional Videos
16 May 2023
Until fairly recently, if a teacher wanted to produce a DIY instructional video untethered to a fixed point in front of a camera, they'd need to remotely control either a pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) head or a multicamera switcher. With the arrival of competent and inexpensive facial recognition software, several consumer videoconferencing cameras now offer automatic framing to allow teachers or other presenters to move around a scene to better engage with viewers and interact with props and visual aids.
The Need for Root-Cause Analysis, Error Correlation, and Multipoint Monitoring in Streaming Video
15 May 2023
Anupama Anantharaman of Interra Systems discusses the reasons for the lack of adequate implementation of root-cause analysis, the challenges this poses for QC and monitoring solution providers, how these challenges can be met with multipoint monitoring, and the consequences streaming providers face when they don't deliver high-quality content.
IBC2023 Set to Drive Future Innovation, Best Practice and Collaboration across Global Media Technology Industry
• Registration now open for IBC2023 at the RAI Amsterdam
• Show builds momentum as over 40,000 square metres of exhibitor space already booked, exceeding last year’s final total
• Major boost in bookings from APAC broadens global scope of IBC2023
id3as to Launch Norsk, a Low-Code Live Streaming Software Development Kit, at Streaming Media East
Norsk allows customers to reduce time to market by focusing on their core business rather than the complexities of video processing and infrastructure.
PikoTV partners with MwareTV for complete live TV streaming solution
• PikoTV offers end-to-end solution from multi-format transcoding to middleware and apps for end users
• CatchupTV, CloudPVR, DRM and VoD supported
• Seamless integration, easy implementation and fully cloud-hosted