Jivox Targets Content Marketing and Data-Driven Advertising with New Version of Award-Winning Interactive Ad Platform
Jivox IQ Automates Ad Creation and Enables Dynamic Content Streams with Precise Targeting
NEW YORK, NY and SAN MATEO, CA(24 Sep 2013)
Today at IAB MIXX, Jivox, the leading multi-screen interactive advertising technology company, announced Jivox IQ, its enhanced ad platform that enables digital agencies and publishers to produce and deliver highly-engaging ads that are dynamic, multi-screen and data-driven. With Jivox IQ brands can deliver more customized and relevant ads via any unit (pre-roll, banner, etc.) on any device.
“We’re entering an era of brand publishing where the lines between content and advertising are blurring,” said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO and founder of Jivox. “However the task of assembling and delivering such content-rich ads or brand sponsored content has become significantly more complex due to the fact that the content has to be kept up to date, be targeted well, and has to be delivered on multiple screens. That’s where Jivox IQ comes in. By removing the complexities of ad creation, and automating dynamic data-driven content updates and targeting, we are setting a new standard in interactive advertising.”
Content marketing with enhanced native capabilities
The new content marketing features in Jivox IQ enable content streams to be embedded into a wide variety of more than 45 ad units including pre-roll ads, display banners, IAB Rising Star units, smartphone and tablet ad units and custom ad units. Key features include:
- Dynamic updates to ad content: Content embedded in ads or content units can be dynamically updated in place while the campaign is in flight. This enables content to be refreshed without worrying about replacing or re-trafficking tags
- Enhanced native ad features: Support for feeds and other dynamically generated content feeds from the site or brand content including videos, images, news, social feeds, etc.
- Custom sized units: Ability to create custom-sized content units for placement in paid and earned media.
- Multi-Screen Content Units: Renders on all screens using HTML5 switching.
Data-driven feeds for real-time relevance
The new data-driven capabilities in Jivox IQ enable content in ads to be dynamically changed based on various data sets available via a set of data application programming interfaces (APIs), which include:
- Weather: Pulling in data from over 2000 weather stations, Jivox’s weather API aggregates the data and assigns classifications. Using these set classifications, advertisers are able to assign specific creative based on a consumer’s local weather conditions (i.e. temperature, humidity, etc.). For example, serving an ad for an cold drink if the recipient is a warm climate and vice versa or an ad promoting different garden products based on different weather conditions for planting.
- Location: This enables advertisers to dynamically serve content based on the location (i.e. city, zip code, and latitude/longitude) of the consumer. For example, including a list of the “store nearest you” or serving the ad in a different language.
- Day/Time: Advertisers can program a different ad creative based on the time of day or day of the week. For example, a retailer may want to promote different deals based on the day of the week or just before lunch. This can also be used for TV tune-in applications or other time-based messaging in an ad.
Jivox is the leading multi-screen interactive advertising technology company. The Jivox IQ Platform enables digital agencies and publishers to produce and deliver highly engaging ads that are dynamic, multi-screen and data-driven. Using Jivox IQ, interactive ads can be easily authored and served in-stream, in-banner and on smartphones and tablet devices featuring video, rich media, dynamic content, customizable widgets and social sharing. Jivox IQ eliminates the time consuming and expensive process of traditional code-based approaches and the challenges associated with delivering interactive ads across multiple screens and connected devices. Jivox also provides sophisticated campaign performance tracking, demographic analytics and purchase intent analytics via BrandGage — its proprietary real-time analytics platform. Several hundred media companies and agencies use Jivox, including College Humor, Federated Media, Weiden+Kennedy, Havas, Interactive One, Martini Media, Mojiva, Sun Times Media, Universal McCann and Videology. For examples of Jivox ads visit our ad gallery at www.jivox.com/demoads