Discover Video Introduces Spider Multi Encoder/Switcher
Spider combines audio/video switching and processing with multiple high definition H264 streaming encoders in a compact appliance. It can deliver up to 10 HD video streams to the DiscoverVideo Arcus CDN, DEVOS Enterprise Platform, YouTube, Facebook, an
Wallingford(14 Feb 2019)
DiscoverVideo today announced its new multi-channel HD live encoder for streaming and recording events, lectures and training sessions. Spider combines audio/video switching and processing with multiple high definition H264 streaming encoders in a compact appliance. Spider can deliver up to 10 HD video streams to the DiscoverVideo Arcus CDN, DEVOS Enterprise Platform, YouTube, Facebook, and third party streaming services.
Spider has four HDMI video inputs each with optional analog input. Each input has its own independent encoder, so not only can you stream each input but you can also record each input in .mp4, .ts, .mov, or even .avi format. Each input could also be delivered on the network as a HLS, RTSP, RTMP, or UDP/Multicast stream. The compact Spider appliance also includes front panel buttons for live switching and control.
"Our new Spider multi-encoder is ideal for streaming live events with multiple cameras” said Rich Mavrogeanes, CEO of Discover Video. “This low cost, small portable encoder appliance set’s a new standard for streaming, recording, and high quality delivery to any location.
- Four HDMI inputs for recording or live streaming
- Built-in video/audio hitless switcher with remote control and front panel buttons
- Automatic publishing with secure, authenticated delivery
- Up to 10 H.264 simultaneous video streams including PIP
- Compatible with Arcus, DEVOS, YouTube, Facebook, and more
- Can be remotely controlled and scheduled via web interface, Arcus, or DEVOS
The new Spider is priced at $4,495 and is available now.