Broadcasters, Cable Operators, and Content Owners to Showcase Latest OTT Business Models at Streaming Media West Conference
Special satellite event, “Streaming Media Producer Live,” will provide expert instruction on key video production techniques for both live and on-demand online video
Medford, NJ(17 Sep 2013)
StreamingMedia.com, the leading producer of news, information and events dedicated to the business, technology, and content of streaming media, announced that its annual Streaming Media West Conference and Exhibition will be held November 19-20 at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa, in Huntington Beach, CA. Preconference seminars will be held November 18.
Now in its 16th year, and attended by more than 2,000 executives last year, Streaming Media Westgives attendees the technical information they need to deploy new products and services; the business insight into new monetization models; and a look at how various content platforms are changing the industry.
New to the show this year is the "Streaming Media Producer Live" event, which runs concurrently with Streaming Media West. Taking place November 19-20, the event will provide attendees with hands-on sessions that provide expert instruction on key video production techniques for both live and on-demand online video. Get practical advice on lighting, audio, switching and mixing, camera positioning, camera selection, lens selection, and lens usage for live and on demand video projects.
The 2013 Streaming Media West show will feature 100-plus speakers across more than 40 sessions and include the following topics:
- Online Distribution and Monetization Strategies for the TV Industry
- OTT Services and Their Effect On The Bundled TV Model
- Streaming Video Metrics with Traditional TV Ad Buys
- The State of Over-The-Top Video and TV Everywhere Rollouts
- MPEG-DASH, HEVC and 4K
- The Business of TV Everywhere
- Understanding the Significance of HEVC/H.265
- YouTube Strategy for Brands
- Instagram vs. Vine: Hands On With Social Video Apps
- Using Google Glass to Capture and Publish Videos
- Best Practices For Live Streaming
- Picking and Choosing A Video Management Solution
- Creating and Managing OTT Apps
- Best Practices For Implementing Accessible Video Captioning
- LTE and The Mobile Video Business Opportunity
- The Future of Digital Entertainment in a Multiscreen World
- Best Practices For Building An Enterprise Video Platform
- Video Capture and Delivery For Students in Higher Education
- Overcoming The Challenge Of Getting Live Video To Android Devices
Confirmed speakers and presenters include representatives from Starz, A+E Television Networks, Google, Roku, Comcast, YouTube, The Tennis Channel, DIRECTV, Redbox, HBO, Vevo, CNN, BBC, LG Electronics, Fox Networks Group, CBS Interactive, University of Texas at Dallas, Oregon State University, University of Utah, Oracle, TechCrunch, CBC, Adobe, Cisco, Elemental Technologies, Haivision, Dolby, Ooyala and Ericsson amongst many more being added. Visit streamingmedia.com/west for the latest list of confirmed speakers.
To register to attend the Streaming Media West and the Streaming Media Producer Live events, go to http://www.streamingmedia.com/west or phone 800-300-9868.
Media registration is open to working journalists and analysts with commercial news organizations and research firms. To register for FREE, please go to http://www.streamingmedia.com/Conferences/West2013/Newsroom.aspx.
About StreamingMedia.com Events
StreamingMedia.com's conferences and expositions are the largest and most prestigious events in the world for the business of video and audio on the internet. Featuring leading companies and technologies, StreamingMedia.com events are the industry's meeting place for streaming media professionals who want to learn, network, and make business deals. Executives and decision makers from all over the world attend these annual events inNew York,California, andLondon. Focused on the "business" of streaming media in the media & entertainment, enterprise, education, and broadcast sectors, these shows are the industry's leading forum, bringing together digital media experts and professionals in order to exchange ideas, strategies, and success stories.