Join your online video peers along the shores of the beautiful Pacific Ocean as they convene in Huntington Beach, this November, for Streaming Media West.
Our industry has reached a plateau and things are as stable and steady as they’ve ever been. Online video is the new normal in the enterprise and education, and connected devices are no longer curiosities. So, what's up next? What are the hot, new tools and products for production, live streaming, OTT, content delivery, security, and more? What strategies and best practices do you need to know to keep up with the future of online video? You'll get answers to these questions and more when you attend Streaming Media West 2017.
PREVIOUS SPEAKERS & ATTENDEES HAVE INCLUDED:
Why You Should Attend
Streaming Media conferences and expos are the only events dedicated entirely to the business, technology, and content of online video. Attendees can learn from online video experts, try out new products on the expo floor, and, most importantly, have fun while learning new things and networking with your peers. You can expect to leave with actionable advice and new strategies for moving your business forward.
- Hear from over 100 speakers in more than 40 sessions including in-depth workshops, how-to technical sessions, case studies, panel discussions, and more.
- Get access to industry-leading companies demonstrating cutting-edge technologies in the Expo.
- Network with colleagues, peers, and experts from all parts of the online video ecosystem.
- Learn all about the challenges and opportunities inherent in delivering large-scale live events and live linear channels to multiple screens at Live Streaming Summit.
Who Should Attend
Streaming Media is the only online video show focused on giving you real information you can apply immediately in your business and is a must-attend event for:
- Online video creators
- Digital media executives
- Publishers, media, and news professionals
- Advertising and web marketing agencies
- Entertainment, media, and sports executives
- Enterprise technology and IT professionals
- Analysts, investors, and venture capitalists
- Broadcasters, telcos, and MSOs
- Streaming media industry professionals
- Distance-learning, training, and education professionals
- Independent content creators
Don't Miss These Special Events
View videos from previous
Streaming Media events here.