Live Streaming Summit, produced in conjunction with Streaming Media West, focuses exclusively on the challenges and opportunities inherent in delivering large-scale live events and live linear channels to multiple screens. The best practices presentations will cover every step of the live video workflow, including ingestion, transcoding, management, protection, distribution, analytics, and post-event evaluation.
Whether you’re streaming one-time entertainment, news, sports, gaming, or worship events, or delivering recurring live content, we’ve got you covered. While other events focus on event video production, the Live Streaming Summit takes it to the next level, covering the technologies and strategies required to take that video and deliver it to viewers watching on computers, tablets, mobile phones, set-top boxes, and smart TVs.
Topics covered will include the following:
- Streaming live to Facebook Live, Periscope, and YouTube Live
- Live VR/360° streaming
- Encoding and transcoding—on-prem, cloud, and hybrid
- Management—metadata, content protection, ad triggering, and preparation for syndication and post-event VOD viewing
- User experience—video players, API and SDK, clip sharing, and social media integration
- Monetization—advertising, subscription, and pay-per-view, and authentication
- Distribution—content delivery networks, real-time analytics, QoS, and QoE
Streaming Media’s Live Streaming Summit is the only U.S. event to address the highest-level issues and opportunities related to live streaming. This is a must-attend show for technical and business decision makers whose jobs depend on delivering successful large-scale live events and live linear channels online.
Live Streaming Summit Registration Includes
- Access to all Live Streaming Summit conference sessions
- Access to the Streaming Media West keynotes
- Light continental breakfast and morning and afternoon breaks
- Sunset Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening
- Admission to the Streaming Media West Expo including the Thursday Reception
- Access to the 4th annual Streaming Media Beer Garden & Networking Event on Thursday evening
- Streaming Media Magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards Breakfast on Friday
Live Streaming Summit may be registered for separately or is included in a Platinum or Combo Conference Pass.
Don't Miss These Special Events
View videos from previous
Streaming Media events here.