Live Streaming Summit Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the Live Streaming Summit, a two-day event co-located with Streaming Media West that will focus exclusively on the challenges, trends, and opportunities in live event and live linear channel streaming. We are looking for knowledgeable, insightful, and enthusiastic speakers who can talk about any or all of the following topics:
• Streaming live to Facebook Live, Periscope, and YouTube Live
• Live VR/360° streaming
• Encoding and transcoding—on-prem, cloud, and hybrid
• Management—metadata, content protection, ad triggering, and preparation for syndication and post-event VOD viewing
• User experience—video players, API and SDK, clip sharing, and social media integration
• Monetization—advertising, subscription, pay-per-view, and authentication
• Distribution—content delivery networks, real-time analytics, QoS, and QoE
We're also looking for case studies that present real-world success stories from a variety of markets—media and entertainment, sports, gaming, worship, and education.
If you're an expert on live streaming and want to share that expertise with our audiences, please submit your proposal no later than the deadline of September 12, 2017.
If you’re interested in participating as a moderator or speaker in the Live Streaming Summit, contact Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen.
Deadline is September 12, 2017.
Don't Miss These Special Events
View videos from previous
Streaming Media events here.