After two successful years at Streaming Media West, the Live Streaming Summit is coming to Streaming Media East. Live Streaming Summit focuses exclusively on the challenges and opportunities inherent in delivering large-scale live events and live linear channels to multiple screens. Sessions will address every step of the live video workflow, including ingestion, transcoding, management, protection, distribution, analytics, and post-event evaluation.
Whether you’re streaming one-time entertainment, news, sports, esports, or worship events, or delivering recurring live content, we’ve got you covered. While other events focus on event video production, the Live Streaming Summit takes it to the next level, covering the technologies and strategies required to take that video and deliver it to viewers watching on computers, tablets, mobile phones, set-top boxes, and smart TVs.
Topics covered will include the following:
- Best practices for backhaul, transmission, and ingest—satellite, fiber, cellular, and more
- Encoding and transcoding—on-prem, cloud, and hybrid
- Management—metadata, content protection, stream stitching, and preparation for syndication and post-event VOD viewing
- User experience—live streaming platforms, video players, APIs, clip sharing, and social media integration
- Monetization—advertising, subscription, and pay-per-view
- Distribution—content delivery networks, real-time analytics, QoS, and QoE
- Post-event evaluation—how to determine if your event was a success
- Case studies from leading content owners
Streaming Media’s Live Streaming Summit is the only U.S. event to address the highest-level issues and opportunities related to live streaming. This is a must-attend show for technical and business decision makers whose jobs depend on delivering successful large-scale live events and live linear channels online.
Live Streaming Summit Registration Includes
- Access to all Live Streaming Summit conference sessions
- Access to the Streaming Media East keynotes
- Light continental breakfast and morning and afternoon breaks
- Admission to the Streaming Media East Expo including the Tuesday Reception
- Live Streaming Summit may be registered for separately or is included with our Platinum Pass
The Live Streaming Summit program will be published in late February.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Click here to learn more.
Don't Miss These Special Events
View video from previous Streaming Media events here: