Streaming Media West 2007
The Business & Technology Of Online Video
November 6-8, 2007 - (Preconference Workshops: Monday, November 5)
San Jose McEnery Convention Center San Jose, CA
Thank you for making the Streaming Media West 2007 conference and exhibition a huge success!
Download Speaker Presentations
Streaming Media West is about more than just streaming!
Attended by more than 2,500 executives last year, Streaming Media West is the only show that covers both the business of online video and the technology of
streaming, downloading, Webcasting, Internet TV, IPTV, and mobile video. Covering both corporate and consumer business, technology, and content issues in the
enterprise, advertising, media and entertainment, broadcast, and education markets, Streaming Media West is about more than just streaming!
This year at Streaming Media West, you can attend the new “demo” sessions and learn firsthand how to apply these technologies in your business immediately.
Learn how to choose a software-based media encoder, how to create compelling online video ads, learn the costs for outsourced hosting and video delivery, get a crash
course on the new Adobe Media Player, see some of the latest P2P networks in action, and hear directly from the analyst and banking communities on what the outlook
is for investment in the online video sector.
Streaming Media West 2007 combines cutting-edge exhibitors and intensive conference sessions with more than 100 speakers, giving you the chance to hear and see
the best and the brightest minds in the online video industry—at the podium, in the Exhibit Hall, and among the attendees. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Fortune 1000 Company 'C' Level Executives
- Corporate Communications Executives
- Entertainment, Media and Sports Executives
- TV, Radio and Cable Broadcasters
- Cable and Satellite Companies
- Government Officials
- Leaders in Education, Distance Learning and Training
- Advertising Agencies
- Sales, Marketing and HR Professionals
- Content Owners and Developers
- IS and Network Managers
- ISP, CDN and Broadband Providers
- Wireless Industry Professionals
- Online Gaming Developers
- Online Retailers and eCommerce Professionals
- Health Care Technology Professionals
- Consumer Electronics Manufacturers
- VARs and VADs
- The Streaming Media Industry