Live Streaming Summit Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the Live Streaming Summit, a two-day event co-located with Streaming Media East that will focus exclusively on the challenges, trends, and opportunities in live event and live linear channel streaming. We are looking for knowledgable, insightful, and enthusiastic speakers who can talk about any or all of the following topics:
- Best practices for backhaul, transmission, and ingest—satellite, fiber, cellular, and more
- Encoding and transcoding—on-prem, cloud, and hybrid
- Management—metadata, content protection, stream stitching, and preparation for syndication and post-event VOD viewing
- User experience—live streaming platforms, video players, APIs, clip sharing, and social media integration
- Monetization—advertising, subscription, and pay-per-view
- Distribution—content delivery networks, real-time analytics, QoS, and QoE
- Post-event evaluation—how to determine if your event was a success
- Live VR/360° streaming
- Streaming live to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube Live
We're also looking for case studies that present real-world success stories from a variety of markets—media and entertainment, sports, gaming, worship, and education.
If you're an expert on live streaming and want to share that expertise with our audiences, please submit your proposal no later than the DEADLINE of February 28, 2017.
If you’re interested in participating as a moderator or speaker in the Live Streaming Summit, contact Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen.
Don't Miss These Special Events
View video from previous Streaming Media events here: