Haivision's 2015 View From The Top
Your Enterprise Video Company - Mirko Wicha, Chief Executive Officer, Haivision
Learn more about the companies mentioned in this article in the Sourcebook:
What does it take to win in enterprise video? For over 11 years, we’ve been laser-focused on our customers and making sure their video experiences are easy, effortless and flawless. Here’s how we do it.
- Solving the Cloud-Premise Mix - Our solution portfolio blends both on-premise and cloud. In only three short years, the Haivision Video Cloud has grown to become a significant contributor to Haivision’s overall business and is already a major player in the online video platform (OVP) market.
- Performance Streaming - Our solutions power the most demanding applications including enterprise communications, live operating room collaboration, broadcast backhaul, and mission-critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operations.
- Extending Live Workflows over the Public Internet - We developed our SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) technology to bring the performance of the LAN to WAN-based workflows, connecting facilities with end-to-end HD video solutions over low cost Internet connections.
- Valuable Media Management - Leveraging our expertise in streaming media technologies, Haivision has built Calypso, a true next-generation enterprise video platform that focuses on simplicity of deployment, management, and ease of use.
- Business Fundamentals - Haivision remains a private, self-funded company that has experienced solid and sustainable profitable growth for the last 8 years - a unique claim in our industry.
- Our People - From the core engineers who joined in 2004 to the nearly 200 employees today, we are a customer-centric company, preserving a culture that attracts the greatest talent and breeds innovation from an incredibly dedicated group of people that I consider my family.
The list the online video industry waits for is here: It's Streaming Media's annual list of the biggest players around. These are the 100 companies charting the future during a time of transaction.
Discover our 2015 list of the 100 companies doing the most interesting and innovative work in streaming video. Now in its fifth year, the list shows a new maturity, a sign of an industry coming into its own.
Executives from companies on the 2015 Streaming Media 100 list share their insights on towering above the industry, in this year's View From The Top