Streaming Media West 2008
The Business & Technology Of Online Video
September 23-25, 2008 - (Preconference Workshops: Monday, September 22)
San Jose McEnery Convention Center San Jose, CA
Thank you for making the Streaming Media West 2008 conference and exhibition a huge success!
Download Speaker Presentations
Streaming Media West is about more than just streaming!
Attended by more than 2,500 executives last year, Streaming Media West is the only show that covers both the business of online video and the technology of
streaming, downloading, Webcasting, Internet TV, IPTV, and mobile video. Covering both corporate and consumer business, technology, and content issues in the
enterprise, advertising, media and entertainment, broadcast, and education markets, Streaming Media West is about more than just streaming!
Streaming Media West 2008 combines cutting-edge exhibitors and intensive conference sessions with more than 100 speakers, giving you the chance to hear and see
the best and the brightest minds in the online video industry—at the podium, in the Exhibit Hall, and among the attendees. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Fortune 1000 Company 'C' Level Executives
- Corporate Communications Executives
- Entertainment, Media and Sports Executives
- TV, Radio and Cable Broadcasters
- Cable and Satellite Companies
- Government Officials
- Leaders in Education, Distance Learning and Training
- Advertising Agencies
- Sales, Marketing and HR Professionals
- Content Owners and Developers
- IS and Network Managers
- ISP, CDN and Broadband Providers
- Wireless Industry Professionals
- Online Gaming Developers
- Online Retailers and eCommerce Professionals
- Health Care Technology Professionals
- Consumer Electronics Manufacturers
- VARs and VADs
- The Streaming Media Industry