Streaming Media West 2010
The Business & Technology Of Online Video
November 2-3, 2010 - (Preconference Workshops: Monday, November 1)
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Los Angeles, CA
Thank you for making the Streaming Media West 2010 conference and exhibition a huge success!
Streaming Media West covers the entire online video ecosystem from content creation and management, to monetization and distribution
- Keynote: Jen Taylor, Adobe
- Presentation: Device Showdown: Roku, Xbox, PS3, and Apple TV
- Presentation: CDN Pricing: The Going Rate For Video Delivery
- Presentation: Debunking HTML5 Video Myths: A Guide For Video Publishers
- Presentation: Best Practices For Video Encoding With Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Presentation: Technology Bakeoff: VP8 vs. H.264
- Presentation: WebM Open Video Project Update
- Presentation: Windows Media Server and Network Troubleshooting In An Enterprise Setting
- Workshop: HTML5 and Web Video Standards
- Workshop: Flexible Delivery and Interactive Experiences on the Adobe Flash Platform
- Workshop: Live Streaming with Microsoft Silverlight and Windows Media
- Workshop: Encoding H.264 Video for Streaming and Progressive Download
[High Resolution Version (24MB)]
Did You Play The Game?
Thanks to everyone who played Scan & Let Fly. We're happy you were able to interact with the exhibitors in this new way. We had a
great time creating the game and from the many onsite comments, we know you had fun playing it though we’re pretty sure the most
fun was had by Chris Marlowe as the lucky winner of the iPad and AR.Drone. Enjoy your new toys Chris!
Scan & Let Fly Was Sponsored by:
Attended by more than 2,500 executives last year, the Streaming Media West
show is the number-one place to come see, learn, and discuss what is taking place with all forms of online video business models and technology. Content owners, viral video creators, online marketers, enterprise corporations, broadcast professionals, ad agencies, educators, and others all come to Streaming Media West to see and hear the latest online video technology but, more importantly, to discuss the business models that are coming of age.
With more than 100 speakers and 30 sessions, Streaming Media West is still the one online video show that is solely focused on giving you real information you can apply immediately in your business. Forget shows that cram too many speakers on a session or fill the agenda with vendor sales pitches. At Streaming Media West, nearly 75% of our speakers are customers who are buying and deploying these services and products today. Get real-world advice of what is and isn't working from those whose businesses rely on online video products and services.
There have never been more people publishing online video, and there have never been more online video platform solutions on the market. But with choices comes
confusion, and the Online Video Platform Summit is a two-day event designed to help organizations of all types, not just those for whom video
is their core business. Held on November 2-3 in conjunction with Streaming Media West in Los Angeles, the Online Video Platform Summit is designed for video publishers
of all types and sizes, whether small businesses looking to publish content for the first time, independent entertainment content creators, large media organizations, or
anywhere in between. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Conference Chairman & Executive Vice President StreamingMedia.com
Topics covered will include the following:
- HTML5 and Web Video Standards
- Internet-Enabled TVs and the Future of the Connected Living Room
- Here Comes Google: TV Meets the Web
- The Future of Video in Education
- Technology Bakeoff: VP8 vs. H.264
- The Impact of TV Everywhere and Over-The-Top Video
- Mobile Video Syndication: App Stores and Smartphones
- Windows Media Server and Network Troubleshooting in an Enterprise Setting
- Debunking HTML5 Video Myths: A Guide for Video Publishers
- Monetization and Video Advertising Formats
- How Streaming Video Is Changing the Television Landscape
- The Future of Enterprise Webcasting
- Online Video Use Cases for Small and Medium Size Businesses