Streaming Media West 2011
The Business & Technology Of Online Video
November 8-9, 2011 - (Preconference Workshops: Monday, November 7)
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Los Angeles, CA
Thank you for making the Streaming Media West 2011 conference and exhibition a huge success!
Save the date for Streaming Media West 2022
November 15-16, 2022 - (Preconference Workshops: Monday, November 14)
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Huntington Beach, CA
Download speaker presentations:
- Workshop: Endoding for Flash, Mobile, and HTML5
- Workshop: Video Production for Streaming
- Workshop: Live Broadcasting: How-To Examples using the Microsoft Media Platform
- Workshop: Using Adobe Flash Media Server To Deliver Live And On-Demand Video
- How To: Encoding For Adaptive Streaming
- MPEG-DASH: Driving The Growth Of Streaming Using The New HTTP Standard
- Connected Device and Platform Demos: Sling Media
- Enterprise Video Case Studies: General Motors
- Enterprise Video Case Studies: QAD
- Enterprise Video Case Studies: Los Angeles Trade-Technical College
- Amazon CloudFront Demo
- Windows Azure Demo
- How-To: Building an HTML5 Video Player
- How-To: Encoding Video for iDevices
- How-To: Encoding Video for HTML5
- HTML5 Video Content Showcase: Blue Angels
- How-To: Technical Set-Up of Live Streaming Production
- How To Make Money With Digital Audio
Streaming Media West covers the entire online video ecosystem from content creation and management, to monetization and distribution
We’re geared up for the hottest streaming video event in L.A. and we hope you are too. This, our second year in the City of Angels promises to be even better than last year. Not only are we bringing you the newest, coolest, streaming video technology out there; we’re also bringing you the thought leaders behind it. You’ll have the opportunity to network with vendors, consultants, practitioners, and streaming video veterans and be able to share your knowledge with folks who are brand new to the industry.
Content owners, viral video creators, online marketers, enterprise corporations, broadcast professionals, ad agencies, educators, and others all come to Streaming Media West to see and hear the latest online video technology but, more importantly, to discuss the business models that are coming of age.
This year we’re also proud to bring you the first ever HTML5 Video Summit. This is an intense, can’t-be-missed, 2-day summit with how-to sessions, demos, case studies, and more.
We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles.
Conference Chairman & Executive Vice President StreamingMedia.com