Edit this listing
Berlin Berlin 10117
Transloadit is a cloud service that handles uploads and (AI) processing of video, audio, images, and documents. Businesses integrate with us to improve performance and reduce costs of their file logistics and transformation. We make it easy to automate custom workflows, unique to your company's use case.
This year Transloadit celebrated its 10th anniversary as well as its 10th petabyte encoded. That's 10 million gigabytes. Transloadit is the first encoding service to partner with GitHub on their Student Developer Pack.
Users of Transloadit technology include Vimeo, The New York Times, GitLab, Oracle, Cloudflare, Coursera, and Cambridge University Press.
Unique to Transloadit is its wide array of features and their LEGO-like composability. You can mix and match features like:
- Videos: make adaptive, concatenate, transcode/resize/watermark, merge, subtitle, thumbnail.
- Audio: extract/insert artwork, concatenate, encode, loop, merge, generate waveforms.
- Images: optimize, convert/resize/watermark.
- AI: detect faces, objects, transcribe or translate speech.
- Documents: convert, thumbnail, take screenshots of a webpage.
- Flow: filter, scan for viruses and reject malware.
- Media: generate playlists, write metadata.
- Archives: compress, decompress.
Transloadit can import from and export to: Microsoft Azure, Rackspace Cloud Files, DigitalOcean Spaces, Dropbox, FTP servers, Google Storage, Amazon S3, SFTP servers, Web servers, YouTube, and many others via our Zapier integration.
Whitepapers, Archived Webcasts and Sponsored Content