StreamingMedia.com Industry Announcements
View Press Releases Add Your Press Release
StreamingMedia.com provides this section as a service to its readers and customers.
Press releases are subject to approval by the editorial staff of StreamingMedia.com and may be edited or altered for length and clarity, or to remove unsubstantiated and unverifiable claims.
All content presented within the press release section is that of the submitter. StreamingMedia.com does not necessarily endorse such content and bears no responsibility or liability for its accuracy.
comScore's Latest Whitepaper 2015 U.S. Digital Future in Focus Available for Download
Key Insights on Digital Trends from 2014 and What It Means for the Year Ahead
RESTON, Va.(26 Mar 2015)
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, recently published its 2015 U.S. Digital Future in Focus whitepaper. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides a year in review of the major shifts in digital consumer behavior that occurred in various online sectors, including mobile, social media, video, advertising, search and e-commerce. Furthermore, it examines what insights can be gathered from these trends and what that means looking forward to the year ahead. To download a copy of the 2015 U.S. Digital Future in Focus whitepaper, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/USFutureinFocus2015
Key topics covered in the 2015 U.S. Digital Future in Focus report include:
- The implications of an increasingly multi-platform digital population
- The fastest growing digital media properties and mobile apps
- The continuing disruption of mobile in all facets of digital
- How the major social network audiences stack up against each other
- Digital advertising's transition to transacting on viewable impressions
- The continuing growth of online video and emergence of mobile and over-the-top video
- How total web searches are distributed among desktop, smartphone and tablet devices
- The unrelenting growth of digital commerce and emergence of mobile commerce
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.