The cloud offers huge power for video publishers, but also specific challenges that require the right architecture to overcome. This webinar will give best practices for designing an efficient and cost-effective approach to the video transcoding workflow, whether the challenge is to stream a corporate event from a remote facility or transcode a library containing thousands of clips.
Three industry experts will briefly highlight the best practices for transcoding and video workflow in the cloud, with the majority of the time dedicated to the audience Q&A. While the event will cover the basics, it is geared towards a technically advanced audience.
Subjects that will be covered include:
- Benefits of using the cloud for video encoding
- Understanding the key differences between live and file-based transcoding workflows and requirements
- Encoding recommendations for multi-device publishing
- Understanding your target devices and defining the most efficient set of profiles for your audience
- Keeping costs down without sacrificing performance
- Key considerations in designing your live event and file-based transcoding workflows
- The need for scale, and potential for automation, of workflow
- Cloud based storage and transcoding as an integrated service
Register here for this live roundtable Web Event.
Audio is streamed over the Internet, so turn up your computer speakers!