With all the new tablets, mobile devices and 4G services coming to the market, multi-screen video delivery presents a vast opportunity for content owners to get eyeballs on a wide range of devices. At the same time it creates a host of challenges for content owners to effectively encode, manage and deliver video to devices of varying capabilities over unpredictable wireless connections. This session assembles industry experts who will talk about techniques and best practices that make mobile video delivery effective both from a technology and cost perspective.
- learn about the key challenges of mobile video and best practices to overcome them
- learn how to deploy a mobile video solution that seamlessly handles transcoding and playback on any device
- learn about the newest trends in HTTP streaming and get an update about DASH
- hear best practices for re-encoding large libraries that will improve your customers' experiences
- learn how to repackage content with additional value such as content protection and ad insertion
- hear how to reduce the complexity of creating video content for a wide range of mobile devices and tablets
Audio is streamed over the Internet, so turn up your computer speakers!