HLS, HDS, IISMS, DASH...so many acronyms but what do they really mean and how do they apply to your video libraries and how end users experience them? This webinar will deep dive into the depths of Adaptive Streaming over HTTP and how to get the best video quality experience for your viewers, most efficiently and cost effectively.
Four technical industry experts will briefly present critical notes on the subject for consideration, while the majority of the event time will be spent on Q&A with you, our audience. While the event will cover the basics, this web event is geared towards a technically advanced audience.
Please join Highwinds, Wowza Media Systems, Sorenson Media and Harmonic Inc. on October 26th and learn the following:
- Differences and similarities between ABR technologies from Adobe, Microsoft and Apple
- Adoption rates for HTTP streaming technologies and reasons to make the switch
- Device support for various ABR technologies
- How to protect content for HTTP-based adaptive bitrate streams
- Do you need to choose one or can you deliver a mix of technologies?
Audio is streamed over the Internet, so turn up your computer speakers!