Driven by the proliferation of smartphones, tablets, over-the-top media players, and smart TVs, multi-screen video delivery presents a vast opportunity for content owners to get eyeballs on a wide range of devices.
At the same time it creates a host of challenges for content owners to effectively encode, manage and deliver video to devices of varying capabilities over unpredictable wireless connections. This session assembles industry experts who will talk about techniques and best practices that make multi-screen delivery effective both from a technology and cost perspective. The webinar will cover:
- Automate transcoding to multiple formats and wrappers for multi-screen delivery
- Produce cost-effective, portable live video production for web and mobile distribution
- Match multiple devices to a single encoding profile
- Benefits of adaptive bitrate streaming for multi-screen reach
- What the future looks like for connected devices and which ones are most important
- Effective technics for creating, managing and delivering content to any screen
- Market influences that drive multi-screen opportunities
Audio is streamed over the Internet, so turn up your computer speakers!