VIDEO CONTROL CENTER:
Enterprise video. Welcome to Mission Control.
How do you achieve complete control over your enterprise video while making it easy for creators to deliver to any device, more manageable for IT, and attractive to audiences? Qumu Video Control Center. It’s a single video platform for capturing video from any source, automating the secure streaming and downloading of it, simplifying its management, and maintaining its complete control—from distribution to consumption. It’s Mission Control for enterprise video.
Expand reach: iOS, Android, Windows tablets and smartphones, and of course PCs—Video Control Center ensures your video assets are device agnostic. Audiences can watch on any device.
Manage easier: Upload, transcode, store, share, and search video easier. Plus, automating your IT policy setting gives you complete control of your video assets. Inside the firewall or outside.
Manage once: Comprehensive management in one place that feeds multiple different systems (portals, social platforms, mobile apps).
Enhance communication: Video is powerful communication that engages audiences, improves message retention, and encourages collaboration.
Empower people: Employees, partners and customers want a voice. Video Control Center enables that with the ability to share their video.
Expand search: Search the spoken words within your videos in addition to the text metadata. Qumu Speech Search makes it easy to find what you're looking for - fast.
Quantify value: Prove and improve business video value. Measure viewing attendance and trends, policy compliance, broadcast quality, poll results, and more.
Enterprise video soars in the cloud.
Video in the cloud offers enterprises one of the most flexible an d effective ways to deploy an enterprise video solution to audiences everywhere. Deployment is nearly instantaneous. The cost of entry is friendly because internal IT investment is minimized. Scalability is a breeze. And Qumu Cloud addresses everything from password-protected content to SSL secure communication, single sign-on capabilities and usage audit trails to ensure your content is secure.
Instant deployment: With Qumu Cloud there’s no hardware or new software to install. Everything is hosted on a virtualized cloud. Contract our services and go.
Room for growth: Qumu Cloud is highly elastic. Your storage and content delivery needs can expand as your needs require them to. Quickly and easily.
Bulletproof security: Your video is in the cloud but safe. Qumu Cloud provides an arsenal of controls to ensure content is secure yet accessible to those who need it.
Intelligent delivery: Automatic analysis of connection speed, device and player type selects the optimal bitrate and file size to ensure network fidelity.
Reduced IT burden: With cloud-based IT infrastructure and resources handling your video, internal IT is freed up for other aspects of your business.
Service and support: Qumu’s Professional Services team can provide expert deployment, training, live event and personal account management 24/7/365.
Whether it’s video on demand or a crucial webcast for the whole company, if left unchecked, video can drag down your network. Providing high-quality video to all viewers while trying to maintain network performance can be challenging for businesses of any size. If a workforce is nationally or globally distributed, video can pose even more problems.
Qumu VideoNet Edge creates a highly secure, fault tolerant video delivery network with advanced streaming and caching features to provide outstanding streaming performance for an unlimited number of users. By ensuring that only one stream crosses the WAN on its way to viewers in remote locations, VideoNet minimizes the strain placed on the network by live webcasting or video on demand. VideoNet Edge can work as the sole distribution platform for video, on in conjunction with other enterprise or internet based CDNs.
- Distribute video and related content to audiences of any size with one central point of control.
- Optimize your existing infrastructure. Distribute content simultaneously over multiple VideoNet Edge routes and internal or external Content Distribution Networks (CDNs).
- Ensure that viewers remain connected to the video stream in the case of network failures.
- Easily manage the testing, provisioning, and all other aspects of your streaming network configuration.
Qumu’s Capture Studio provides everything you need to get started making high quality videos in-house. From camera feeds to editing controls to post-production tools, the Capture Studio gives you the ability to create polished training videos, executive webcasts, video blogs and more. It is available as both a portable video capture unit and a rack-mount appliance that can be easily installed in a studio or data center environment. With a user friendly interface and intuitive controls, it’s never been easier to capture your ideas.
- Create engaging presentations including full motion, high-quality video captured from multiple simultaneous camera feeds.
- Easily incorporate slides, animations, and on-screen cursor actions into your presentation.
- Record, publish, edit and stream video–from action to post production in one package.
- Mix audio and video with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop mixing pallet.
As a business, you create valuable video, images, documents, and more. Some of it is sensitive. Qumu Signal lets you push that digital content to targeted subscribers anywhere, on any PC, tablet, or mobile device in the world. Your content resides on viewer devices, even when offline, but it’s completely encrypted. You maintain control of it. You can change it at any time. You can delete it. You can even track and analyze its usage. Signal is an easy-to-use, powerful content publishing tool that lets you share everything and protect it, too. Go forth and publish with confidence.
- Keep Content Secure - No matter where you push your content, what devices you push it to or who is seeing it on those devices, security is persistent. You maintain control.
- Automate Formatting - Choose the device types you’d like to send content to and Signal automatically transcodes for proper file formats.
- Add Usage Visibility - Want to know how people are consuming the content you publish? Signal provides insight into viewing behavior.
- View Offline - Your video and other content resides encrypted on subscribers’ devices. They can access and view your content even when they’re not connected.