VITEC Rolls Out Focus FS-T2001, 'World's First' Dual SxS XDCAM Field Deck Recorder
Key benefits to Sony XDCAM users include 50Mbps SDI input video recording, easier access to media for browsing, editing, and sharing, 250GB internal storage
The Focus FS-T2001 is the world's first Dual SxS XDCAM HD422 field deck recorder dedicated to streamline your Sony XDCAM workflow. This latest VITEC recorder is being used by major broadcasters worldwide.
Key Benefits of the Focus FS-T2001:
If you are looking for a professional field solution to:
- Expand your production workflow with solid state media
- Record any SDI input video in Sony XDCAM EX/HD/HD422 up to 50Mbps
- Improve your productivity while reducing the cost of field storage
- Enable easy access to your media for browsing, editing and sharing
- Add XDCAM recording confidence in the field
The Focus FS-T2001 Media Recorder is the perfect solution for you.
Key Features of the Focus FS-T2001:
- Dual PC Express slot for SxS and SDHC adapter
- Extra long recording, up to 8 hours continuously in 50Mbps on the 250GB internal HDD and infinite recording using removable media
- 250GB internal HDD for storage and backup of your content
- Access recorded content (FTP/CIFS) and easily share remotely via the ultra-fast 1Gbps Ethernet Port
- Playback your stored clips over SDI/HDMI in either native or downscaled resolution (HD to SD conversion for SD transmission needs)
- SDI in/out, HDMI out, and Composite out connections
- Integrated LCD for menus, live monitoring, and clip playback
- For complete Focus FS-T2001 specification view Data Sheet
Pricing and Availability
The Focus FS-T2001 is available now for a MSRP of 5495(USD)/3995(Euro) the VITEC's worldwide network of dealers.