RE:Vision Twixtor Provides Smooth Slo-Mo to FCP X Editors
Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence, employing RE:Vision's proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel
Create highly engaging slow motion shots with Twixtor without the cost of renting a high speed camera. In order to achieve its unparalleled image quality, Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence... employing RE:Vision's proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel.
"Final Cut Pro X users have been requesting Twixtor Pro support for some time now, and we have worked diligently to give users the rich experience and results they expect from Twixtor," says Pete Litwinowicz, President of RE:Vision Effects, Inc.
Twixtor Pro adds the following features to Twixtor regular:
- Twixtor Pro allows mattes to be used to disambiguate the motion of multiple objects, specifying up to 3 foreground layers.
- Twixtor Pro uses up to 12 hand-animated points to help guide Twixtor Pro's motion estimation. By using the tracking points, users can explicitly tell Twixtor where a pixel moves from one frame to the next in order to guide Twixtor Pro's calculation of motion vectors.
Twixtor Pro version 5.3 is supported within Final Cut Pro (FCP) X, version 10.0.4 and up. Twixtor regular continues to be support for FCP X, but now also requires FCP version 10.0.4.
Availability and compatibility:
- FCP X, 10.0.4 and up.
- FCP 6.0.3 and up, FCP 7 and up.
- Twixtor Pro v5 for FCP X: $595.00.
- Twixtor v5 for FCP X: $329.95.
For those already owning licenses of Twixtor Pro v5 for FCP 6 and 7, the upgrade for Twixtor Pro for FCP X is free.
Volume discounts available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloads and Tutorials: