NewBlueFX Debuts Video Essentials VI Plug-in Suite for FCP, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Avid, Vegas, and EDIUS
Filters in Video Essentials VI include Chroma Key Pro, Color Replace, Cut Away, Garbage Matte, Picture Grid, Picture-in-Shape, Saturation EQ, Saturation Modifier, Selective Touch Up, Tile
Video technology company NewBlue, Inc. today announced the sixth edition to their popular product line Video Essentials with Video Essentials VI. Video Essentials VI provides over 100 presets in 10 uniquely designed effects.
As with NewBlue’s entire product line of video effects plugins, NewBlue Video Essentials VI integrates seamlessly into Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro,
Adobe Premiere Elements, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, Sony Vegas Movie Studio and Grass Valley EDIUS.
”Our goal is to provide editors with a powerful set of tools designed specifically for their systems,” said Todor Fay, CEO. “All of our plugins provide a complex yet accessible approach to editing – it’s what our users have come to expect and Video Essentials VI fully delivers on that promise.”
Video Essentials VI includes the following filters, all with a number of preset configurations:
About NewBlue, Inc.
- Chroma Key Pro -Improves Chroma key and adds Outline, Drop Shadow and Garbage Matte options, plus improved keying algorithms for a flawless key.
- Color Replace - Selects one color in your video and replaces it with another. Color Replace uses advanced algorithms for a clean key and preservation of luminance information, resulting in a more natural application.
- Cut Away - Selects an area to magnify and reveals greater detail inside a picture-in-picture shape with ease, complete with circular or rectangular options and outline.
- Garbage Matte - Limits certain effects or images in the effects chain with 4-point controls over curve and feather.
- Picture Grid - Creates PIPs on a grid structure, which easily slots PIPs into place, so multi-track compositions can be fast and effective.
- Picture-in-Shape - Creates a picture-in-picture type effect with an organic 4-point shape which can be skewed or curved. Includes flexible rotation and position controls and drop shadow.
- Saturation EQ - Separates the color spectrum into 8 easy color controls so that specific colors can be over or under saturated. Also includes a custom color control in addition to the 8 standard color bands.
- Saturation Modifier - Gives control over image saturation, independently increasing or decreasing color saturation values on original levels, which are above a threshold and also below a threshold.
- Selective Touch Up - Creates a unique shape within an image and then uses that shape to mask a region for smoothing.
- Tile - Takes one media segment and replicates it into multiple tiles across the screen with control over variants in saturation, brightness, clarity, opacity and blur in each copy of the image.
NewBlue, Inc. delivers a system of unique, interconnected technologies designed to empower video creation, editing, and sharing for consumers, professionals, and businesses. Founded in 2006, the company offers more than 250 audio and video filters, tools, and transitions distributed under its NewBlueFX brand, which integrate with the industry’s top non-linear editors, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Corel Video Studio Pro, Grass Valley EDIUS, and Sony Vegas Pro. The NewBlue Video Cloud encompasses these technologies in a cloud-based, scalable patent-pending video production engine. This technology automates video production across a broad range of uses, powers the company’s mobile and browser-based video creation tools, including Vibop, and is available for license. Privately held, NewBlue is an EvoNexus incubator company based in La Jolla, California.