Mushkin Unveils 480GB Atlats mSATA SSD
Mushkin 480GB Atlas now available in US for $499.99 via Newegg.com
Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announces the U.S. availability of the 480GB Atlas mSATA solid-state drive.
Mushkin's 480GB Atlas mSATA solid-state drive (Model No.: MKNSSDAT480GB) is initially available in the U.S. at Newegg.com, with worldwide availability scheduled for end of January. MSRP on Mushkin's 480GB Atlas mSATA SSD is $499.99 USD. The Atlas mSATA SSD is covered by a three-year limited warranty. More information on Mushkin's Atlas mSATA SSD is available at http://www.mushkin.com.
- SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS
- SATA III (6Gb/s) interface
- Supports ATA APM, Security Set, NCQ
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Built-in BCH ECC (Up to 55 bits correctable per 512 byte sector)
- High speed MLC NAND
- MO-300 (mSATA) form factor (50.80 x 29.85 x 4.85mm)
- Mini PCIe Interface
- User-upgradeable firmware
- RoHS, FCC, CE
- 3-year limited warranty
Get it Now! Link
Read More: Link
To learn more about Mushkin please go to http://www.myprgenie.com/company/profile/mushkin.