FxFactory Adds SquidFX Plug-in for FCP X
An effects package designed exclusively for use in Final Cut Pro X, Borders offers 27 great preset border effects, broken into two groups: basic borders and indented corners
Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, introduces Borders from SquidFX to FxFactory. An effects package designed exclusively for use in Final Cut Pro® X, Borders offers 27 great preset border effects, broken into two groups: basic borders and indented corners. Border styles can be customized to the user’s exact taste, including control over the width and roundness of Borders and corner flourishes. These effects work on HD video clips and still images of any size. Borders is available now through FxFactory for 49 USD.
SquidFX Borders Basic Features:
- Choose from a variety of corner shapes
- Easy controls for border width, corner size and color
- Optional build-in and build-out animations
- Customize effects including drop shadow, rough edges and soft edges
SquidFX Borders Professional Functionality:
- Works automatically with any aspect ratio – HD video, SD video, tall photos, panoramic shots, etc.
- AutoFit option precisely shrinks the clip so the border doesn't overlap footage
- Custom-Crop mode with on-screen controls crops and adds a border in a single step
- Blend modes for combining the color of the border with the clip
Download the Borders Press Kit
More Info on Borders
Watch the Borders Promo Video
Watch the Borders Tutorial Video
About Noise Industries, LLC
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information, please visit the Noise Industries website.
Stupid Raisins' Panel Pop allows editors to simply drag and drop effects in Final Cut Pro X for seamless fluidity throughout their entire show