Monetize Media (www.monetizemedia.com) announced today the launch of their version 2.0 Live Streaming Video Platform. The Online Video Platform provides businesses with an all-in-one solution for online video management, encoding, publishing, syndication, aggregation, analytics, and advanced monetization capabilities.
The Monetize Media online video platform allows businesses to monetize online video content through live streaming video broadcasts and charge access to premium online video content through Pay-per-view (PPV), Membership, and customized video Subscription models. The Online Video Platform includes an easy to use content management system with advanced Live Streaming Video capabilities. Users can syndicate video content virally or controlled through custom rules which prevent unwanted video duplication across the web.
Designed for professional broadcasters, Monetize Media's robust live streaming video platform handles even the most complex business needs in an easy to use browser based layout. The channel-centric online video platform is fully customizable to any business model by utilizing Cloud Computing on Tier 1 CDNs for increased scalability and reliability. "Online Users today demand real-time web and we're enabling it with Live Video" says TJ Modi, Founder & CEO.
Monetize Media's Live Streaming Video Platform unique features include:
- Advanced Video Monetization Capabilities: Pay per view, Subscription, Membership, Online Rentals, In-stream & video overlays, Ad-Supported, and support for standard video advertising models.
- Controlled & Viral Syndication: Content Owners can choose which sites can use their video content or allow video content to spread virally across the web on popular video sharing and social networking sites.
- The option for software or hardware encoding: Hardware encoder box enables easy one touch button for ON/OFF of live streaming video
- Aggregator Engine: crawl popular video sharing websites or internal pages and pull in content to your main website, preserving meta-data and improving video SEO
- Channel-Centric Platform: allows for partnerships with distributors and resellers and the ability for customers to re-brand our platform utilizing white label technology
- Smooth-Streaming Technology: Adaptive HD Streaming allows the end user to view video content with no buffering, skipping, or delays. Video playback automatically adjusts to user's connection speeds.
Among Monetize Media's target audience are Sports Organizations, Educational Institutions, Faith-Based Organizations, Event Organizations, Government Agencies, and Corporate Enterprises. Stay up to date on the company's latest news by following them on Twitter and subscribing to the Monetize Media Online Video Blog.
Monetize Media is offering a 30 Day Free Trial Account of the full-featured live streaming video platform on their website.
About Monetize Media
Founded in 2006, Monetize Media is a leading provider of live streaming video over the internet for businesses. Monetize Media's Software as a Service (SaaS) online video platform is an all-in-one solution for online video management, encoding, syndication, and monetization. Monetize Media is headquartered in Anaheim, California with offices in North America and Asia. For more information, visit www.monetizemedia.com