Streaming Media — Industry Jobs
Return to Job Listings
Web Studio Operator
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Purpose of the job
- To work with a producer, or independently, to create live streamed or on-demand video content, incorporating webinars or video based corporate communications.
- To have responsibility for the webinar and green screen studio
- To ensure the smooth and successful operation of the studio including lighting, set rigging, remote control camera operating, vision mixing and editing.
- To enable and ensure content is produced to a high technical standard
- To ensure the studio has adequate resources to carry out its work
- To make sure the technical infrastructure works correctly, and arrange for maintenance, upgrades, repairs and replacement of consumables etc. as necessary
- Lighting and production of multi-camera shoots, live vision mixing and live web streaming editing of additional content.
- Providing technical support to the Producer as and when directed
- General maintenance of technical equipment in studio
- Encoding, archiving and back up of all media content created by studio.
- Implementing and documenting production workflows.
- Responsible for maintaining an orderly and tidy web studio
- To comply with the company’s Equal Opportunity policy at all times
- To undertake any other specific duties that might be reasonably
required of the post holder, as determined by the management team
- Filming, lighting and editing experience.
- A genuine interest and passion for video, tv or film.
- Experience using Sony EX Cameras, video lighting and green screen
- Vision Mixing experience desirable (Tricaster experience please highlight)
- Streaming video experience desirable
- A keen eye for detail
About the Company:
Start-up webinar studio/agency, central London based.