- Very good skills in Python or at least two other common programming languages
- Strong Linux skills
- English in speech and writing
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Master of Science in computer science and engineering or similar
- A good understanding of agile software development practices
- Experience with any of the following: NoSQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, CoffeeScript, node.js
To succeed in this role, you need to have a pragmatic and solutions oriented approach. You need to be structured and analytical and you are a self-starter who enjoys working both independently and in a team. You also communicate efficiently both internally and externally.
We believe that diversity enriches and we welcome applicants with different backgrounds, nationalities, experiences and personalities.
Contact and application:
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible as we have an ongoing selection, and no later than December 19, 2012. Mark your application with “SSE”. If you have any questions please contact Camilla Ekström, HR, + 46 708 99 58 58.