Candidate preferred skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in Linux systems and C programming
- Experience in device driver and kernel development
- Experience in debugging low-level software on embedded systems
- Master English in speech and writing
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Bachelor/Master of Science in computer science and engineering or equivalent
- A good understanding of agile software development practices
To succeed in this role, you need to have a pragmatic and solutions oriented approach. You need to be structured and analytical and you are a self-starter who enjoys working both independently and in a team. You also communicate efficiently both internally and externally
We believe that diversity enriches and we welcome applicants with different backgrounds, nationalities, experiences and personalities.
Contact and application:
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as we have an ongoing selection, and no later than December 19, 2012.
Mark your application “SSEPT”. If you have any questions, please contact Camilla Ekström, HR, + 46 708 99 58 58.