Job Purpose: Growth hacker to lead sales and go-to-market strategies to grow and expand market share for disruptive video transcoder & video enhancement products for a high-growth, innovative technology company. Built on its breakthrough technology and rapid market acceptance, the company is making a transition from a technology leader to a market leader. Full-time preferred, part-time engagement will be considered for a highly qualified candidate. Market focus of this position will be the APAC region. This position will be based in Beijing or Shanghai, China.
· Delivers breakthrough brand development, corporate leadership and strategy resulting in dramatic growth, global business expansion, and new products in entrepreneurial environments.
. Expand Ipera’s “hybrid” business model (both “on premise” and “SaaS”).
· Identifies market potential by qualifying and strategically targeting accounts and distribution channel to optimize CAC (cost to acquire customers) and LTV (life time value) for the key multi-format video transcoder market segments.
. Utilize data source tools (insights/analytics, big data, business intelligence) and referrals/endorsement programs to optimize customer acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell, and retention
. Expand data driven digital marketing efforts, leveraging social media, viral marketing, and targeted advertising.
· Work with our distribution channel and channel partners to ensure that they are actively promoting, and accurately quoting and capturing renewal revenue.
· Work closely with the internal and external sales and technical teams to create a united front to the customer and to identify other revenue opportunities
· Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
· Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
. Lead effort in post sales support.
· Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
· Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
· Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
· Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
· Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
· Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.